The purpose of The Ancient Order of Hibernians in America is:
- To promote Friendship, Unity and Christian Charity
- To foster and sustain loyalty to country and community
- To aid and advance by all legitimate means the aspirations and endeavors of the Irish people for complete and absolute independence, promoting peace (with justice) and unity for all Ireland
- To foster the ideals and perpetuate the history and traditions of the Irish people
- To promote Irish culture
- To encourage civic participation
- To encourage an equitable U.S. Immigration law for Ireland, and to cooperate with all groups for a fair American Immigration Policy
- To accept and support, without prejudice, the concept of free expression of religious practices for the people of the world
The A.O.H. provides a unique opportunity for its members to be involved in issues that are of interest to Irish American Catholics today.
Interested in More Information on the Hibernians?
All information received is used strictly to facilitate answering your inquiry. Email addresses and other data are NOT Shared.