In the October FFAI Bulletin, the AOH predicted that “after Brexit, Boris Johnson would move to “shutdown prosecutions of British troopers for murdering the Irish, and … end hopes for justice by cutting off truth mechanisms once and for all”.
Johnson did not even wait for Brexit! On November 11th, Johnson pledged to end prosecutions of British troopers.
The AOH will stand behind victims’ families and fight Britain’s legacy cover-up! We brought back Mark Thompson of Relatives for Justice, who landed today in Chicago for his AOH USA 9 day tour.
Public Events include 10 Cities in 10 Days +an International Facebook Live Event!:
- Chicago, Illinois
- Friday, November 15th, noon until 1:30P Lizzie McNeill’s 400 N. McClurg Court and The Irish American Heritage Center4626 N. Knox Avenue at 7pm.
- Columbus, Ohio
- Saturday November 16th, Tara Hall, 274 Innes Avenue – doors open at 6pm.
- FACEBOOK Live, 7 PM – View Live at https://www.facebook.com/aoh.in.america/
- Share, Replay at Division Meeting!
- Philadelphia, PA
- Sunday November-17th, FOP Lodge 5,11630 Caroline Road, Philadelphia, 1pm-5pm.
- Hamilton New Jersey
- Monday 18th-AOH Hall-2419 Kuser Road, Hamilton Township, Mercer County New Jersey, 7 pm
- Washington DC
- Tuesday-November 19-Congressional meetings
- Wednesday-November 20th-House Foreign Affairs Briefing -2200 Rayburn Building, 4:30 pm (See Below)
- Baltimore MD, Wednesday, November 20
- Kibby’s Restaurant-3450 Wilkens Avenue, 8 pm
- Hartford, Connecticut
- Thursday-21st-Irish American Heritage Center-132 Commerce Street, 7 pm.
- Albany, NY
- Friday-22nd, Fr. Murphy Awards Night-375 Ontario Street, 7 pm-11 pm
- Peekskill, NY
- Saturday, 23rd, Division 18, Vittoria Z on the Lake, 489 East Main Street, Jefferson Valley
- Bronx, New York
- Sunday, 24th, Rory Dolan’s, 890 McLean Avenue 3 pm-7 pm
Mark McGovern will be joining Mark Thompson for a crucial meeting hosted by the House Foreign Affairs Committee Wednesday, 11/20, at -2200 Rayburn Building at 4:30. The British may not worry about Irish justice, but they worry about American Congressional scrutiny. This meeting will be a critical step in the fight for justice. Hibernians living in Congressional districts across the country are a key part of this effort. FFAI is calling upon Hibernians across the country to contact your Congressional Representative and ask will they make time to hear Mark Thompson and Mark McGovern in Washington D.C. on November 20th.
Please contact Martin Galvin for further information at MGALVINESQ@AOL.COM.