Project St. Patrick – Support Vocations
2022 Easter Appeal
As we get ready for our Easter Appeal and starting our process of Project St Patrick fund raising, we want to give you a timeline of our projected process for this year 2022. The following is our anticipated schedule:
Between January and May, we encourage all Divisions, Counties, and State Boards (and Individuals if so inclined) to make an Easter Appeal contribution using the “2022 Project St. Patrick Donation Form”. The form is on our website (aoh.com) either on:
The HOME page under CATHOLIC then scroll down to PROJECT ST PATRICK then scroll down again to 2022 PROJECT ST PATRICK DONATION FORM. Please note that the form should be filled in on the website then printed once complete.
The FORMS page under OFFICIAL AOH FORMS then scroll down to Project St Patrick Forms and scroll down again to 2022 PROJECT ST PARICK DONATION FORM. Please note that the form should be filled in on the website then printed once complete.
Between June and August, we ask all Divisions to send us the 2022 DIVISION DIOCESE FORM for the Diocese within their Division area that has a Vocational Director. This form is our lead to send letters to the Vocational Director to notify students who are studying for religious life or a seminarian of the grant opportunity. The letter to the Vocational Directors will be sent around the 1st of September.
Between September and October 31st, we receive the 2022 VOCATIONAL GRANT APPLICATION FORM along with the Vocational Director’s recommendation letter. We place a cutoff date of October 15th on the 2022 VOCATIONAL GRANT APPLICATION FORM as the last day the grant application form should be accepted by the Vocational Director.
Between November 1st and November 15th, the Chair people along with the National AOH and National LAOH Presidents finalize the approval of candidates who will receive the grants and hopefully by the 1st of December the checks “are in the mail”.
7326 State Route 19, Unit 0512
Mt. Gilead, OH 43338-9336
Project St. Patrick Chairman
2023 Division Diocese Form
2023 Project St. Patrick Donation Form
2022 Vocational Grant Application Form
1) Turn in Diocese Form immediately so your local Seminarians will have an opportunity to apply for a Project St. Patrick Grant.
You can find your Vocation Director’s contact information at: https://diocesanpriest.com/map-united-states/
2) Make Project St. Patrick a priority for the Easter Season. Please set a goal to support vocations.
3) Name Recognition Grants are available for donations of $500 or more. Raise $1,000 and give two Name Recognition Grants.
4) Honor your Chaplain, or a deceased member, or your Hibernians of the Year with a name recognition grant.
5) Name Recognition Scholarships may be turned in as PSP donations at any time. During the Annual Easter Appeal, we focus on donations for Vocation Grants.
6) Utilize Project St. Patrick Mass/Prayer Cards throughout the year.